Friday, April 5, 2013

Meet the Dancers: Ciara Hurst




From the metro Detroit area, I have been dancing ever since I was a little girl. Growing up I danced at many studios, but Adagio Dance Company will always have an important place in my heart. I have trained in many styles from jazz, hip-hop, acrobatics, ballet, contemporary, and lyrical. Ever since I was a little girl I knew I wanted to be a dancer, so being able to attend the University of Michigan for a BFA is not just a blessing, but a great learning experience. Before attending this dance program, I never did any type of modern dance or a lot of ballet so being here has been a great change for the better. Michigan has been nothing but amazing and I love our close-knit family between the freshman class. Dance will always be the main focus of my life so after college, I want to move to Los Angeles and get into choreographing and commercial work for shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment